[Mplayer-advusers] two samples uploaded: RV40 (wrong fps) + WMP9 sample

pl p_l at gmx.fr
Thu Sep 5 14:27:58 CEST 2002

Hi,

Just a FYI, I've uploaded two video samples to incoming, tested with
today's CVS:

sam_640_750Kbps-requires_flag_fps_24-RV40.rm
sam_640_750Kbps-requires_flag_fps_24-RV40.log
The speed is detected as 12fps and should rather be the double.
Plays OK in realplayer 8 "enhanced" with the rp9 codecs.

halo2_wmp9_WMV3+audio0x162.wmv
halo2_wmp9_WMV3+audio0x162.log
This file does not play (yet ;) in mplayer cvs and is only aimed at
being a test sample.  It's supposed to be playable in win* media player
9 (but I've not tested as I don't have this OS available right now).
Video codec type is WMV3 and audio is 0x162.

I've been off for a few weeks so if it has already been discussed on
some of the mplayer mailing lists, I've probably missed the threads.

--
Best regards,
  pl