[Mplayer-advusers] libdha soname

Dariusz Pietrzak eyck at nowanet.lub.pl
Mon Oct 21 15:48:28 CEST 2002

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 06:12:14AM +0200, mplayer-advusers-request at mplayerhq.hu wrote:
> ld -L../../libdha -ldha -lm -shared -soname radeon_vid.so -o radeon_vid.so radeon_vid.o
> ld: cannot find -ldha
actually... i don't get it.
 when your run make again, it picks up where it started and continues
 successfully, that's why I thought everything is ok when I first tested
 it.
 I modified the source, compiled, even created package, installed new
 package, everything ran flawlessly, so I commited it.

Few hours later I took clean source, tried to compile, and to my horror
it borked just where I commited my changes. Changed back the thing I
thought was causing problems, and it continued compiling ok. so I
commited the 'fix'.

Any help?