[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: [MPlayer-users] Sipro sample uploaded

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Oct 16 16:46:19 CEST 2002

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 08:26:56 -0500
From: Stephen Stocker <lpar at par1.net>
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: [MPlayer-users] Sipro sample uploaded

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
  Hi,
  I've uploaded a short video/audio clip with the Sipro audio codec which isn't working. I've run across several of these, the video's fine, but no audio, even though it's defined in codecs.conf.
  Thanks, and thanks also for a great player! (Btw, I double-checked this with today's CVS.)

  	Steve

It must have been some unmarried fool that said "A child can ask questions
that a wise man cannot answer"; because, in any decent house, a brat that
starts asking questions is promptly packed off to bed.
                -- Arthur Binstead