[Mplayer-advusers] a bug in qtx codec

Raul Fernandes rgf at ieg.com.br
Sat Nov 30 13:09:38 CET 2002

Yes. You got the first trailler. The problem is in the second trailler. The
first trailler don't have the images that I think is the problem.
The link for the first trailler (TheTwoTowers_fs.l.mov) is:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/the_two_towers-teaser/
The link for the second trailler (the_two_towers-tlr_fs.l.mov) is:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/the_two_towers/
Ah, only the fullscreen version have the problem.
To avoid confusion, I put the link directly to file (40MB):
http://progressive.stream.aol.com/newline/gl/newline/lordoftherings/TheTwoTowers-tlr_fs.zip
and I have uploaded the first 1 MB of trailler to:
ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/twotowerstrailer/quicktime-broken.mov
There is another file with 5 MB in this directory but I don't know if this is
the broken file (I couldn't download the file).

Thanks