[Mplayer-advusers] X11 BadDrawable error

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun May 12 20:14:41 CEST 2002

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 14:16:18 +0200
From: "lompik at voila.fr" <lompik at voila.fr>
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: [MPlayer-users] (no subject)

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
I get an X11 BadDrawable's error  running mplayer with "-vo gl".

After an afternoon of hard work, It's when calling XGetGeometry() in libmpcodecs/x11_common.c  that generates the error.

I'm running xfree 4.1.0 with Mandrake 8.0

Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.