[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: [MPlayer-users] WishItem

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Fri May 10 23:19:23 CEST 2002

Hi,

Maybe this is something we could implement after the release ?

		Attila Kinali

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 20:08:29 +0200
From: Jesus Climent <data at polinux.upv.es>
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: [MPlayer-users] WishItem

Hi.

Would it be possible to implement a key to "splash" the status of the movie
(time, seek bar, even contrast/color/...) for 2 (or X) seconds?

Of course it would be configurable:

splash_time=2s
splash_content="volume,contrast" [seek,color,...]

It would be great to have a "view at a glance" the status of the current
played movie without having to push a seek key to get it.

And one more thing: could it work while paused?

Perfect key would be "s" as for "splash" or "status".

Thanks again for the great player.

J.

--

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.