[Mplayer-advusers] some cinepak and video driver bugs

Fredrik Kuivinen freku045 at student.liu.se
Sat Mar 23 11:22:09 CET 2002

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 09:37:48AM +0100, Christian Ohm wrote:

> hi.
>
> while trying to view some cinepak videos, i found some bugs (all with
> MPlayer CVS-020322-05:01-2.95.4, x 4.2.0 and a g400):
>
> - the native cinepak decoder has wrong colours when using the sdl video
>   driver (all others i tried work). seems like red and blue got switched.

Fixed. UV planes got swapped when direct rendering was used.

[snip]

> - when pressing 'f' with the x11 driver mplayer looses focus, and killing it
>   kills x completely (i think someone mentioned this already)

I couldn't reproduce this one... Pressing 'f' goes to fullscreen and then
when I press 'esc' I get back to my desktop, mplayer shutingdown as it should.

[snip]

> - it would be nice if configure complained about unknown options

It does.
$ ./configure --foo
Detected operating system: Linux
Detected host architecture: i386
Checking for gcc version ... 2.95.4, ok
Checking for CPU vendor ... GenuineIntel (6:7:3)
Checking for CPU type ...  Pentium III (Katmai)
Checking for GCC & CPU optimization abilities ... i686
Checking for binutils ... yes
Unknown parameter: --foo                                <----------------
Checking for assembler (as 2.11.92.0.12.3) ... ok

Maybe it should be more visible though.

/ Fredrik