[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: [MPlayer-users] ugly subtiles

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Mar 16 12:41:01 CET 2002

Hi,

Looks like sdl has problems with direct rendering
(-vo_nodr fixed the prob)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:42:56 +0800
From: "" <hephooey at hotmail.com>
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: [MPlayer-users] ugly subtiles

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
I encounter a problem when I use the MPlayer-20020316 CVS version. The
subtitle it has displayed is very ugly. the timer is also ugly. Looks like
it takes very long time to clear the screen to display a new one. The
MPlayer-20020306 CVS version works well though. Is this because the new
feature that place subtitles under movie? but that's just about the SDL

I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.