[Mplayer-advusers] another broken fli file

Christian Ohm chr.ohm at gmx.net
Fri Mar 1 02:45:20 CET 2002

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 07:49:23PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Feb 2002, Christian Ohm wrote:
>
> > i found another fli file where playback isn't perfect. mplayer skips some
> > parts. xanim doesn't play it correctly, too. in aaplay it's good, though.
> > it's on the ftp as test2.fli.bz2, with mplayer output in test2.fli.txt.
>
>       I'm glad to see that all my new FLI sanity checks are working
> famously. I investigated the problem and committed a fix. I'll need to
> make a note in my FLI Oddities document, too. Thanks for the sample.

cool. so now all my fli files work. thanks.

> > all other problems were probably the same as in engines.fli.
>
>       What other problems are you referring to? There was actually only

oh, just some other files that had problems before the engines.fli fix.
sorry if this sounded confusing.

> one problem in this file and it was more closely related to Gabucino's
> a.fli file problem. I fixed that problem using a trick I noticed in the
> XAnim code, which is why XAnim played this file in the exact same
> incorrect manner as MPlayer...:)

sounds... tricky :)

bye
christian ohm

--
Tourists -- have some fun with New York's hard-boiled cabbies.  When you
get to your destination, say to your driver, "Pay?  I was hitch-hiking."