[Mplayer-advusers] Sis 730 Motherboard

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sat Jun 29 20:23:25 CEST 2002

On Saturday, 29 June 2002, Amaury Jacquot wrote:
> Dominik Mierzejewski wrote:
> >On Saturday, 29 June 2002, Amaury Jacquot wrote:
> >>I want to play movies on this board, without X would be better (I don't
> >>have a use for X on this machine).
> >>What are my options ?
> >>
> >I'd say fbdev or vesa. What gfx card do you have there?
> >
> Ok, I have it working under X (with XV) and it looks ok.
> Now, I have another problem...
> on killing X, the machine powers off... any idea ?

No offence, but this is not the right place to solve problems with
X and power management. If this occurs independent of mplayer, then
it's not an mplayer issue and shouldn't be discussed here.

Like I said before, try fbdev or vesa.

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>