[Mplayer-advusers] trouble with the -vm option

Christian Ohm chr.ohm at gmx.net
Wed Jun 26 01:03:26 CEST 2002

On Tuesday, 25 June 2002 at 11:39, Magnus Pfeffer wrote:
> Do you also use the 4 modes I proposed in the original posting (2 PAL and 2
> NTSC)? A friend of mine found another problem with -vm when a mode smaller
> than the largest is used: As soon as any key is pressed, the viewport
> changes! I have no idea why this happens.

no, i just use 720x480 with 60hz (overclocked tv :) with 'aspect=1.43' in
the config file. perhaps i'll change it when i get tired of having to
override the aspect ratio when watching movies, but most files i currently
have are 4:3. and 60hz are better than 50.

bye
christian ohm

--
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"
		-- Vroomfondel