[Mplayer-advusers] bug in libavcodec / divx5 decoder

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 3 01:16:20 CEST 2002

On Sunday 02 June 2002 16:04, Johannes Feigl wrote:
> hi
>
> here is a small bugreport for libavcodecs divx5-decoder.
> look at the video, the the camera moves from right to left (or left to
> right) you can see some blue field on the right (left) side. when using
> -vc divx4 it works perfect. it's not only with this video, it with amost
> every video which i encode with mencoder and DivX501 Build20020416. i
> used -vo mga. please check.
>
> i've uploaded to mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/janwayne.[avi|txt]

hmm I can't see anything using mplayer+michaels latest patch and -vo sdl (xv),
can you tell the exact seconds where it is visible.
Only think I can see are the white dots in black areas when using -vc divx4,
maybe divx guys will fix it at some point (I'm using latest divx5linux).

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos