[Mplayer-advusers] RPMs of CVS snapshots? (Fwd: Re: [MPlayer-users] SVQ1 support.)

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Fri Jul 19 15:29:51 CEST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Dominik Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:34:14 +0200
From: Dominik Mierzejewski <dominik at rangers.eu.org>
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] SVQ1 support.
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu

[Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read DOCS/bugreports.html]
On Thursday, 18 July 2002, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,

> > Hi!
> >
> > I just installed the RedHat rpms. I still can't play a .mov file. Although
> > mplayer detects it, it can't find the appropriate codec to use. So, I
> > get this:
> >
> > Player 0.90pre5-3.1 (C) 2000-2002 Arpad Gereoffy (see DOCS!)
>
> pre5 is too old, svq1 was added later
> use cvs

Maybe I should provide "unofficial" CVS builds too?

[snip - sigs]
----- End forwarded message -----

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>