[Mplayer-advusers] Fw: [MPlayer-users] mp3lib segfault - update

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 4 02:47:35 CEST 2002

Hi,

I hopefully spotted the problem, the synth_1to1_pent function actively uses
the %ebp register, which is at the same time used by gcc to reference the
memory operands (%2, %4 etc). This will of course cause corrupted %ebp, when
trying to reference an operand.
I have several ideas of how this could be fixed, however all of them require
quite some modification of the existing code or might slow it down.
Anyone has a good solution how to work aorund this?

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos