[Mplayer-advusers] a bug in mplayer

Raul Fernandes rgf at ieg.com.br
Tue Jan 8 00:23:31 CET 2002

I have tried to play a movie in a .vob file, ripped from a dvd, with
subtitles using this command:

mplayer -sid 0 vts_02_1.vob

The mplayer has crashed. I have tested with several movies ripped from dvds
and the same happens. This only happens when I use the -sid option. I have
upload a tar.gz file with several outputs from commands that I read in the
documentation (how to report bugs). This file is in:

ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/bug_report_rgf/bug_report_rgf.tar.gz

I have one question. Is there any way to use the .ifo file when I play a
movie in hd ripped from dvd ? I have in my hd this files:
vts_02_0.ifo
vts_02_1.vob
vts_02_6.vob

Thanks for the best movie player that I had heard and used !!!!

--
Raul Fernandes
rgf at ieg.com.br
Brazil