[Mplayer-advusers] xscreensaver fix

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Sun Aug 11 23:50:45 CEST 2002

Hi!

I had some problems with the xscreensaver turning on automatically (I have it
turned off by default). I traced the problem down to mplayer not detectecting
correctly if it was running already, so every time when mplayer quits the
xscreensaver task is started. (of course only if you use the
-stop_xscreensaver option).

So I have debugged and fixed the problem. Here is the patch (xscreen.diff).
Please apply...

I have one more small patch for you :) I am usually installing mplayer with
'su -c "make install"'.
In that case /sbin is not in my path. So the call to ldconfig from the
libdha/Makefile fails. This is not fatal, but my patch fixes the problem.

Regards
Zsolt Rizsanyi