[MEncoder-users] Video + Audio out of sync

Malte Schünemann malte.schuenemann at web.de
Fri May 17 21:57:17 CEST 2013

I am converting videos downloaded via SAT recorder into a DVD-compatible
format (mpg). On one of my viodeos, I find video + audio to gradually
get out of sync by >60 sec within minutes. The original plays well with
mplayer, but any result of mencoder (even when copying the streams) show
the symptom described.

midentify does not show any difference to other videos that work fine.

How can I track further / resolve the problem ?

Malte