[MEncoder-users] Cojoin two videos into one.

Ivan Sy, Jr. ivan at anarchy.in.the.ph
Wed May 11 01:23:06 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

this is my first post and I hope there's a magic behind this.

i have a script that uses pwcview to pipe the video output to mencoder. That
worked for me just fine.
However, I am getting another camera and i'll use the same script using the
new camera as the video device also piping the output to mencoder.

This results to two video files. There's no problem with that.

But, Is there a way that I can combine both videos into one?

What im hoping to achieve is not to append VideoB to VideoA, but to
have both on one video.

On the left side will be feed from CameraA and the right side is feed from
CameraB and saved in one file. Its like a split screen video of some sort -
and if feed from any of the camera is shut, then it will just have a black
blank screen on its side.

Thanks!