[MEncoder-users] Activity

Raffaele Gambelli rgambelli at gecod.com
Fri Sep 3 09:05:27 CEST 2010

What a pity!

I'm yet waiting for an answer to my question
(http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mencoder-users/2010-August/012138.html)

best regards

Raffaele

--

Raffaele Gambelli

_*Gecod s.r.l.*_ <http://www.gecod.com/it/web/menu/contatti/contatti.do>

/Development Area/

phone: +39 051 4075795

fax: +39 051.9525291

e-mail: _rgambelli at gecod.com_ <mailto:rgambelli at gecod.com>

web: _www.gecod.com_ <http://www.gecod.com/>

skype-id: _rgambelli.gecod_ <skype:rgambelli.gecod?add>

/Gecod s.r.l. - Tutti i diritti riservati./

/Il presente messaggio e i documenti allegati possono contenere
informazioni di carattere confidenziale o riservato. Qualora non foste i
destinatari, vogliate immediatamente informarci via e-mail ed eliminare
il messaggio, con gli eventuali allegati senza trattenerne copia./

/Gecod s.r.l. - All rights reserved./

/This message and the enclosed documents may contain information which
is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message and any attachments without retaining a copy./