[MEncoder-users] Encoded file doesn't sync with iPhone [SOLVED]

Grozdan neutrino8 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:02:40 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 5:57 PM, Kasper Bonne <kbonne at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/3/16 Jörgen Isaksson <jogga at me.com>:
>> I'm not sure of anything regarding this. I'm just saying that it's finally
>> syncing with the iPhone. I will have to dig deeper into all those options
>> now that I have something to work with. It seems like the last two
>> parameters did the trick?
>>
>> But thx for all the help and friendly replies from all list members.
>
> Thanks for sharing this information. I have been wanting to encode for
> the iPhone myself.
>
> If you fine tune the options, e.g., to yield a better quality, please
> don't hesitate to post it. I for one would find it very useful.

You want better quality? How about this? :)

frameref=1:nomixed_refs:bframes=0:b_adapt=0:b_pyramid=none:noweight_b:weightp=0:direct_pred=none:aq_mode=1:me=umh:subq=8:mbtree:psy_rd=0.8,0.0:chroma_me:trellis=0:nocabac:deblock:no8x8dct:partitions=p8x8,i4x4:nofast_pskip:dct_decimate:level_idc=30:threads=auto::vbv_maxrate=1500:vbv_bufsize=1000