[MEncoder-users] Too many video packets in the buffer

Andy Furniss andyqos at ukfsn.org
Sat Jun 19 00:02:31 CEST 2010

U. George wrote:

> On 06/18/2010 08:02 AM, Andy Furniss wrote:
>> unless I use -demuxer lavf.

> I tried -demuxer help, as well as h264 and didnt get too far. where are
> demuxer types defined?

Current svn mplayer -demuxer help works for me - I don't really know
which you should use other than using lavf helped me once with a MTS file.

Ironically I just re-tested that file and something has regressed and it
doesn't play properly with current svn - it was a couple of months ago I
last tried.