[MEncoder-users] 23.976 --> 25 fps conversion problem

Tamas Selmeci tselmeci at open-st.eu
Thu Jul 1 11:04:41 CEST 2010

On 07/01/2010 10:41 AM, Bernd Butscheidt wrote:

> I would have expected that you need to add
>
> -speed 25/23.976
>
> to your command. At least I use the -speed option for the other way round, turning PAL 25 fps to 23.976.

I thought -speed is just for mplayer, not for mencoder. This resulting
video material will be played back on an embedded system which has
nothing to do with mplayer. On the other hand, a simple speedup would
raise the pitch of the sound, and that I wanted to avoid.

Regards,
--
Selmeci, Tamas
http://www.open-st.eu