[MEncoder-users] Is it possible to correct white balance?

Fabio Stumbo f.stumbo at unife.it
Tue Feb 16 13:23:51 CET 2010

> I am interested in this topic in the near future too.
>
> What I found is
>
> -vf eq2

Thank you for pointing out this filter: I missed it reading the man page!

It seems to me that it does what I want: I first had to take a screen shot
of my video, then with gimp I computed the necessary RGB correction;
finally I applied it with values

-vf eq2=1:1:0:1:1.7:1.3:1:1

and the result is quite close to what I wanted.

At least, even if it is not perfect, it is more than acceptable and no
longer so unbearably bluish like before.

Fabio