[MEncoder-users] How to rotate mp4 video.

DaveG mplayer01 at dgmm.net
Sat Aug 21 12:26:52 CEST 2010

On Thursday 19 August 2010, vikas khairnar wrote:
> Hello,
>
>     I want to rotate mp4 video by 90 degrees, how we can do that?

man mplayer
/rotate

rotate[=<0-7>]
              Rotates  the  image  by 90 degrees and optionally flips it.  For
              values between 4-7 rotation is only done if the  movie  geometry
              is portrait and not landscape.

                 0    Rotate by 90 degrees clockwise and flip (default).

                 1    Rotate by 90 degrees clockwise.

                 2    Rotate by 90 degrees counterclockwise.

                 3    Rotate by 90 degrees counterclockwise and flip.

--
Dave