[MEncoder-users] Decoding mjpeg with mencoder

Dirk Plate dirk.plate at holidaycheck.de
Mon Nov 16 11:12:25 CET 2009

Hi Reimar,
'-demuxer lavf' in Moritz command works well, but in my command not.
Maybe a problem in combination with the video-filters or x264-Codec?

Thanks for your detailed description of the errors in this file. These
files are uploaded to our website by our users. I think there are some
mobiles or cameras which ignore the rules of an avi-file. ;)
But with your analysis I can explain the users, why we can't convert
their files.

Thanks again,
Dirk