[MEncoder-users] Recent Mplayer-Mencoder for Windows

PyProg PyProg pyprog05 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:39:05 CET 2009

Hello,

For our project EKD: http://ekd.tuxfamily.org, we need a version of
Mplayer-Mencoder very recently (with the SVN version of October or
later) for Windows (with mplayer.exe and mencoder.exe inside).
Unfortunately, I did not find such a version of Mplayer-Mencoder for
Windows.

Does a nice person (and who wants to help us) can compile a recent
version of Mplayer-Mencoder to run under Windows ? (as I said above,
this version should contain mplayer.exe and mencoder.exe).

We also need this for playback of AVCHD files in Mplayer.

Hoping someone here can we be of service.

a +

--
http://ekd.tuxfamily.org
http://ekdm.wordpress.com