[MEncoder-users] Unsupported PixelFormat -1

karl-heinz-1950 at web.de karl-heinz-1950 at web.de
Mon May 18 20:54:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

what does the error message "unsupported pixelformat -1" mean? I have this for all my mpg files I create with mencoder. I see this message in a window when I play the file in gmplayer. Hitting okay removes the window and everything works fine (at least it seems). Google suggested that is has something to do with non-square pixels. Does anyone have some more information and what I can do to avoid this? Is it an issue apart from the annoying pop-up?

Thanks!

K.

Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms