[MEncoder-users] DVD creation problem, settop player cuts off boarder

karl-heinz-1950 at web.de karl-heinz-1950 at web.de
Wed Mar 25 08:45:23 CET 2009

Time to adjust your TV or get a newer one. :)

you are frighten me... no to be honest, could that be due to the TV (a philips LCD about 2-3 years old). I obviously would like to have the problem somewhere else.... buying a new TV is not an option right now... Could it be due to the DVD player as well? Did anyone else see this strange effect too with their TV? What would I have to adjust in the TV, I could not find anything going through my TVs configuration...

DSL zum Nulltarif + 20 Euro Extraprämie bei Online-Bestellung über die
DSL Freundschaftswerbung! *http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K15279B7069a* [http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K15279B7069a]