[MEncoder-users] Mac OS X build help needed please

L Lee llee040 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 17 17:41:23 CEST 2009

There's a new configure file for the current mplayer svn (what I get when I
use "/path/to/mplayer/svn update ") and when I try to use my normal commands
to build the latest svn version (the ones I've used to build updated
versions of mencoder for years) I get this error:

libvo/vo_macosx.h:25:32: error: QuickTime/QuickTime.h: No such file or
directory

I've never had a QuickTime folder in my mplayer build directory. Why does
the build process ask for that file now, and how can I make it stop?

Thanks.

--
Laine Lee