[MEncoder-users] rip dvd to mkv, ogm, mp4 script

Laine Lee llee at lonestar.utsa.edu
Sun Sep 28 08:20:48 CEST 2008

Every time I test a rip, it's successful, but every time I perform the
action on a full title, I see this line repeatedly in the command output
during initial audio extraction, and the final video is jerky and the
audio/video synch drifts gradually from start to finish. Do you have any
explanations or advice to offer? Thanks.

Laine Lee