[MEncoder-users] Convert any video file to DVD with open source tools

alkos333 me at alkos333.net
Wed Sep 17 03:06:02 CEST 2008

Yes, that was a typo and I corrected that, but that's not what caused
the problem. Yes, I'll definitely look into using an svn because I'll
be doing a good amount of transcoding in the future.  I got a lot
media to convert/organize.

I got this thing to work, by doing   -aoc pcm:file=sound.wav  and then
supplying a  -audiofile  to mencoder.

Regards,
alkos333