[MEncoder-users] Is there a best site for Mencoder binaries for windows?

Peter pscientist at inbox.com
Wed Nov 26 20:17:59 CET 2008

I realise that I'm going to get lambasted for wanting binaries, but
realistically I'm not up to getting the latest "SVN". I'd like a copy of
mencoder that is sufficiently up to date that I can use the "threads" parameter
of xvidenc.

Does anyone have any suggestions (other than compiling from source)?

Actually, if there's a step-by-step to compiling, I'll consider that, too, it's
just that in my experience, these things explode into complexity where each step
(such as "get minGW") turns out to need several sub-steps (and so on...).

--
Peter