[MEncoder-users] libxvid - other params

Nigel Arnold nkarnold at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 25 02:13:28 CEST 2008

Thanks but as i understand it.

As im using lavc, specifying -xvidencopts is only applicable for -ovc xvid

I need to use lavc, as the threading works when using -ovc lavc
vcodec=libxvid.....:threads=4

where as my build of mencoder, when using -ovc xvid -xvidencopts threads=4
doesn't create any threads whatsover.

So I'm back to square one.

When using lavc and libxvid, how can i specify a profile