[MEncoder-users] Problem with DVD created by manDVD

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Fri Apr 11 20:35:35 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot for your interest.
I have manDVD and mplayer (VLC) from my distribution - Debian Lenny I
think they are from Debian-Multimedia:
manDVD 2.3
mplayer MPlayer dev-SVN-r25315
I think that there is a problem with manDVD, but strange is that I can
play it by hardware DVD player and software PowerDVD on Windows. I
wanted to explore manDVD forum or wiki, but manDVD homepage vanish from
internet :(. So I asked here.
Did you use ISO image by manDVD and burn it or did you create DVD
directory structure and burn to DVD?
Jirka (GeBu)