[MEncoder-users] map audio to video

Tobias Brockamp tobiasbrockamp at gmx.de
Tue Sep 18 20:16:21 CEST 2007

Am 18.09.2007, 16:21 Uhr, schrieb Nico Sabbi <Nicola.Sabbi at poste.it>:

> Tobias Brockamp wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i have a video file which does not contain an audio stream. I want take
>> another video file as input and only encode the audio-stream from this
>> file
>> and "add" it to the first video.
>>
>> I have no idea if it is possible, anybody an idea?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Tobias Brockamp
>>

> RTFM
> mencoder videofile -audiofile x.wav -ovc copy -oac copy final.avi

I don't think this would help. Once again with an example.

Two files available

1. video file without audiostream (file01.avi)
2. video with both audio and video (file02.avi) no *.wav

mencoder should encode the audiostream from file02.avi and write the
output in file01.avi.

is this possible in any way?