[MEncoder-users] mix audio

Ross Clement rossclement at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 12:22:19 CEST 2007

On 9/10/07, zoha <zoha521 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am trying to put few audio files on a video file from command line ....
>
> for instance ...
>
> second 0 audio1.mp3
> second 12 audio2.mp3
> second 45 audio3.mp3

I thought that mplayer can read some sort of cue sheet. I've forgotten the
name, but I have made one once to edit a movie. *If* you knew the length of
your mp3 files, then you could append them all together with silence
inbetween (say a blank wav file) with a big block of silence at the end to
make a single wav file. Then, with a cleverly constructed edit file
(whatever it's called) you could redit this wav (or other sound format file)
into the form you want. As I said though, you need to know the lengths of
your audioN.mp3 files.