[MEncoder-users] Printing out file list from Windows Explorer

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 13:45:28 CEST 2007

gregory battaglia wrote:

> I have Microsoft XP Pro SP2. I'd like to print out a list of
>

>   all my MS Word files
> from the My Documents folder in
>
>   Windows Explorer.
> Rather than use software to do this,
>
>   I'd prefer using DOS
> language, if it's not too hard. Can
>
>   anyone provide
> instructions for how and when to enter
>
>   which DOS commands
> needed to print out my file list?

This has absolutely nothing to do with MEncoder, or with any of the
related software projects. As such, it does not belong on this mailing
list. (It is also extremely strangely formatted, for some reason.)

The task described is so trivial that I'm not even going to try to
answer it, because if you cannot figure it out for yourself (or find the
necessary information by searching rather than asking) you probably have
no business working on the command line in the first place.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.