[MEncoder-users] Convert a MKV with H264 and AAC to anything other than a mkv container and without A-V Sync issues

Pierre Grimaud pieroxy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 23:12:12 CET 2007

I have h264+AC3 over here and am not yet been able to convert it to anything
without A-V sync issues. Very disturbing. Even with dumping both streams and
trying to rejoin them... I've got to try to extract both streams with some
other player - ie: VLC and see if I can get anything out of it.

On 2/28/07, James <genesis.kiith at gmail.com> wrote:

> The title pretty much says it all?
>

> Is there anyway to convert a h264 + aac mkv file to anything else without
> the A-V sync problem? I have tried to convert to avi but it didn't work
> out.
>

> An example would be very nice
>

> Thanks

Pierre Grimaud