[MEncoder-users] mencoder windows large files

Suller András suan2 at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 24 00:15:24 CEST 2007

Hi!
I created a video with my tv capture program (iuVCR), which is larger
than 4 GB (using windows xp, ntfs, huffyuv codec). When I try to convert
it with mencoder, only the first 1-2 minutes processed, the remaining
part do not (it seems that only the lower 32 bit used of the file size).
Also do not work with pipes (neither type nor gnu cat).
This video can be converted with virtualdub, and can be played with
mplayer (full length), so it seems fine.

Am I doing something wrong? Or should I use linux? :-)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
psmith