[MEncoder-users] Mencoder subtitle settings doesn't work when you try embedding subtitle in avi file

Zoltan Szabo zozo2001hu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:52:44 CET 2007

Hi!

Dear Developers!

I'm using an i'mac with intel core2duo processor. I use the ffmpegX
latest version (0.0.9 x r2) and ffmpegX binaries20060307.zip. I would
like to embed srt subtitles in a AVI file, but the font, the font
size and the font position doesn't work in the filters tab (can't
change the values, only the deafult settings works). I red the forum
that it is a mencoder bug. Can you solve this problem with a new
repaired mencoder build? (I use the 0.0.9s version of mencoder it
works well, but it support PPC processors, so it's not a unibin
version and slow for me.)

Thank's for the helping!

Best regards:

Zoltan Szabo