[MEncoder-users] Unplayable flv movies

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Aug 29 17:56:18 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 04:33:44PM +0100, Ade wrote:
[...]
> If you can shed anymore light on how those two files differ it would put
> my mind at ease. Also if you could point me at any analysis tools perhaps
> I can look myself to save you the trouble.

You don't need an analysis tool, a text editor will do fine. The first
file contained exactly the text I quoted! You managed to munge part of
mencoders output into the file - and it obviously isn't playable then.
Not to mention the security/privacy issues that would mean even if it
did play...

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger