[MEncoder-users] Encoding .ogm files to .avi files with multiple tracks and subtitles

Joseph Goh gyhjoseph88 at yahoo.com.sg
Tue May 30 05:03:44 CEST 2006

Hi guys, I just got to know about the wonders of mencoder recently. I've tried to copy an .ogm file to .avi and the quality is really great! However, there are things that I could not figure out even after reading the documentation. How do I encode the .ogm file which has 2 tracks inside and 1 subtitle? Can I give a command to output the .avi file to have my desired track and the subtitle? If there's a way, please help me. I really wish to do that. Thanks alot.

Joseph