[MEncoder-users] Re: set duration when converting jpeg to video

Bensly Shanmugam bensly at rediffmail.com
Mon May 15 12:23:12 CEST 2006

Peter Falk <p.falk <at> gmx.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I try to convert a single JPEG file to a video with the following command:
>
> mencoder mf://xy.jpg -mf w=800:h=600:fps=25:type=jpg -ovc lavc -lavcopts
> vcodec=mpeg4 -oac copy -o output.avi/
>
> /But the duration ist only 0,040 sec. How can I set a duration of e.g.
> 15 sec.?/
>
> /Thanks for your help
>
>   Peter

by using this command u can play the jpg file some certain duration ,harddup is
used to add some duplicate frames with dv video codec format ,or u can select
someother video formats

mencoder mf://Test.jpg -mf fps=.11:type=jpg -vop expand=720:576,harddup -oac pcm
-ovc libdv -ofps 30 -o test.avi

Thanks

Regards
Bens