[MEncoder-users] encapsulating mp3 into MPEG-TS

scostas scostas at det.uvigo.es
Thu Jun 22 10:38:47 CEST 2006

RC wrote:

Hi!

> Right.  Perhaps:
>   mencoder video.avi -audiofile music1.mp3 -ovc frameno

This worked, and the TS file seemed fine, but definitely there's a
problem with the set-top-box, because it misses the first 30 seconds
(aprox.). A TS created with FFMepg fails too. Instead, a TS created with
VLC works fine. I dislike VLC because it needs X-windows (I wanted a
fully automatic conversion system, so I need full command-line control),
but it seems I must use it :'(

Anyway, thanks everybody for the help.