[MEncoder-users] encapsulating mp3 into MPEG-TS

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Wed Jun 21 13:28:32 CEST 2006

scostas wrote:
> Nico Sabbi wrote:
>
> Hi Nico
>

>> mencoder still wants a video stream
>>

> With -ovc frameno? Yes, still wants a video stream.
>
> [raw MP2 instead of MP3]

rephrased: mencoder still wants an INPUT video stream :)

>>> Yes, I tried, but it doesn't work :(
>>>

> It shows a blank screen without sound, like when sending a MPEG-PS, a
> MP3 file...
>

>>> I tried FFMpeg and it sucedeed to create the MPEG-TS with audio only,
>>> but the STB still dislikes the stream.
>>>

>> what doesn't it like, precisely?
>>

> The set-top-box allows only MPEG-TS files for video. I created an
> MPEG-TS file with only one audio stream in MP2 format, but it doesn't work.

to begin with, does your STB work correctly if you send it a stream with
both audio
and video?

 Sponsor:
 Scegli il tuo canale musicale con un click!
* Entra in www.radiosnj.com
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5178&d=21-6