[MEncoder-users] Playing mencoder encoder movie in other players

Abu Zaher zaher14 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 12:33:37 CEST 2006

> You've got some other (major) problem there, and I can't even begin to
> guess what it might be.  Perhaps just a typo in your encoding
> command-line?  -mc 0 and -noskip can ruin (or fix) A/V sync, but they
> certainly can't really affect CPU usage, audio, or cause jitter.

mencoder dvd://1  -oac copy -ovc copy -of mpeg -o finding_nemo.mpg
-ofps 24000/1001 -mc 0 -noskip

This is the option I used when i got the jittery output and i dont
find any other reasons. Anyways, as the matter of the discussion has
changed from 'playing movies in other players" to "fixing av-sync" ,
I'll start a new post on that topic.

Thanks to all.