[MEncoder-users] Playing mencoder encoder movie in other players

Abu Zaher zaher14 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 07:19:58 CEST 2006

> > I have already tested that option before I started this thread
> > that means -forceidx option doesn't work 4 me
>
> What version of MPlayer?  This should work.

i was using per7 when i started this thread, now im using pre8, but
facing the same problem

> > now when i try this
> > mencoder dvd://1  -oac copy -ovc copy -of mpeg -o finding_nemo.mpg
> > -ofps 24000/1001
> >
> > then the av-sync breaks.
>
> You want to add "-mc 0" and "-noskip".  Works fine.

Adding these options only makes the situation far worse, all i get is
a jittering and very slow playback , my cpu usage goes upto 100%.  So
there is no question of checking the av-sync, as the audio is also
jittering.

My cpu is AMD Sempron 2400+  and im using MPlayer 1.0pre8-3.4.2 in
windows at this moment