[MEncoder-users] Assertion `picture_number<rcc->num_entries' failed.

Dominique Dumont domi.dumont at free.fr
Thu Jun 15 11:05:24 CEST 2006

Corey Hickey <bugfood-ml at fatooh.org> writes:

> You've been away for a few days, haven't you? :)
>
> Your suspicion is correct, I think, though the original poster never
> confirmed it.

Uh ? Oh, I see.

I've mentioned in [1] the first pass command for
lavc_pict_nb_rcc_num_entries_pb.mpg which is the same file as
vdr_ at CYCLISME_#3A_LE_DAUPHINE_LIBERE_2006-06-10_001.mpg

Since you mentioned [2] that you triggered the problem in 32 bits, I
did not think that further explanations were needed. Sorry about that.

Cheers

[1] http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mencoder-users/2006-June/003461.html
[2] http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mencoder-users/2006-June/003465.html