[MEncoder-users] error: cannot find codec (winxp->linux)

GROG! (Jeff Howie) Uber.GROG at GMail.Com
Thu Feb 2 17:42:16 CET 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 04:45:37PM +0100, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
>RTF FAQ: http://tuxrip.free.fr/MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/faq.html#id295145
>
>It looks like the version of MEncoder you've used is not correct.
>FMP4 was introduced in pre7.

AHA. That's obviously what I'm looking for. I already had one user
reply to me directly (thanks Rapheal) suggesting to use fourcc, but
this explains why in detail.

I'll definitely RTROTFF (read-the-rest-of-the-F-faq) before posting
anymore questions :?) thanks

--
GROG! __^__        Howe's Law:  Everyone has a scheme that will
thks /(o o)\       not work.