[MEncoder-users] Re: Mencoder and Sony Protection

Nigel nkarnold at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 20:38:04 CET 2006

Thanks for the reply.

Do I need a special version of Mplayer/Mencoder to support DVDNav as I can't
get it to accept the command line (using rc1 windows build)

mplayer dvdnav://1 -dvd-device e:\

But
mplayer dvd://1 -dvd-device e:\
 works, but stops playing the protected DVD after 30 seconds

Also I'm presuming dvdnav isn't supported in mencoder ?

Thanks in advance

news:20061213112633.GA6298 at ryvius.pekin.waw.pl...